Asset Based Lending on Gems
An independent appraisal must find estimated value to be within +25/-25% of loan requested amount. The owner of the gems must agree & produce the following:
1. Passport and any (applicable) official corporation documents.
2. Bank vault or security deposit box lease documents (past 2 years, and current location of gems.)
3. Certification/statement of legitimacy by attorney or bank officer attesting to the legitimate status of the gemstones.
4. Passport of attorney or bank officer.
5. Commission of 5% on top of minimum loan amount requested, as commission.